Before you begin filling out your application, it is essential that you keep all the following in mind:
Do NOT create more than one application under any circumstances! In the event that you accidentally started filling out the wrong application for a different program or forgot your login information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. You are only limited to one application and must complete the correct application for the program. If you create another application, this will interfere with your admissions process and result in significant delays.
- You can only apply to one track so think carefully before starting your application to the program.
If you have a twin sibling who is applying to the program, please make sure to email us at email@example.com to let us know. This will ensure that you will be able to successfully matriculate into our system without any delays. Twin sibling records that share personal information in common such as date of birth, last name, address, etc. may appear as duplicates to the system causing significant delays.
Make sure to select the correct application in the option menu you will be presented with. As a Pre-College prospective student, please click on “2022 Pre-College Scholars: Summer Commuter Track”
Make sure to read all the instructions and details provided under each section including the embedded URLs. We ask that you specially pay attention to the Help Center section under ‘Before You Apply’ which includes many questions you need to be familiar with in areas such as admissions and enrollment, eligibility requirements, finances and payment, academics, policies, and important deadlines. We strongly recommend reading those to your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) before submitting your application. Completing the application indicates that you have fully read and understood this information:
- Write down your login information and keep it somewhere safe to ensure that you will be able to access your account. It is crucial to keep an eye on your application not only to track any status updates but also to ensure that you are able to provide any missing documentation or correct wrong/incomplete submissions/information. Otherwise, you risk facing significant delays during the admissions process which would certainly compromise your ability to enroll in your course(s) of interest.
- The review process will take on average 5-7 business days. To enroll in your class(es), you will need to be matriculated in the system successfully by creating your CalNet ID login. This process could take 3-5 business days. If you are submitting an application close to the start date of your session or to enroll in a class with a few seats remaining, there are NO guarantees that you will be able to sign up for your course in time so please plan accordingly.
- If you are a student who is required to submit an English language proficiency proof or you plan to waive this requirement, you will need to submit your scores or proof of waiver as part of your application.
- The application fee for the program is $25. You will be only responsible for the cost of attendance after you successfully enroll in your class(s).
Please allow a week from the day your application is submitted to follow up with us on the status of your admissions. The common reasons for students to experience a delay is for not following the instructions on document preparation. Make sure to read through the Document Preparation section carefully and don’t hesitate to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions: