Accept your offer of admission within 48 hours. You will receive an email about your admissions decision. You must accept your offer of admission in your application portal within 48 hours of receiving your offer. Failure to do so will result in your offer being withdrawn and your spot will be offered to another student.
Set up your UC Berkeley CalNet account within 48 hours. Within 48 hours of accepting your admission, you will receive an email with your student ID number and instructions for setting up your CalNet ID and passphrase. If you encounter any issues with receiving your CalNet information, please check your SPAM folder or contact email@example.com
- Submit your Course Enrollment Request Form within 7 days. You are not able to enroll yourself in courses. You must submit your Course Request Form, located in your application portal, within 7 days of accepting your admission. Program staff will evaluate your request and enroll you in eligible course(s). Please keep the following in mind:
- Make sure the course is offered during Session C or D
- Make sure the course is numbered 1-99
- Check the course description and make sure the course/s you have chosen is open to you. Course rules and requirements can be accessed by clicking on the course number under the schedule of classes
- Check course prerequisites to be sure that you have met the requirements listed. These can be found in the catalog description of the course in the Berkeley Academic Guide
- You will not be enrolled if your requested courses do not meet the above criteria, have time conflicts with each other, or if you have not completed your required CalCentral tasks (see below).
- Log in to CalCentral & complete your required pre-enrollment tasks within 7 days. Once you create your CalNet ID and passphrase, you will be able to log in to the CalCentral to pay your fees, and access information about UC Berkeley. You will see an active hold "Visiting High School Student" under your Status and Hold section. This is normal.
Under Tasks, you will see several required action items including: Student Financial Agreement and COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement. You must complete these tasks as soon as possible. You will NOT be enrolled in the program until you complete these tasks.
Pay all tuition and fees within 7 days. The program fees will be assessed to your CalCentral account and must be paid in full within seven calendar days of admission to the program. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your admission. To withdraw from the program without the financial penalty, all applicants must submit a formal withdrawal request via their admissions portal before the Thursday, April 11, 2024 cancellation deadline.