Pre-College Scholars: Summer Residential Track
- I will not have Completed Two Years of High School before the Start of the Program. May I Participate in the Pre-College Program?
- May I Still Apply Even If I Don't Meet the English Proficiency Requirement?
- What are the Track's Eligibility Requirements?
- I will Still be 15 Years Old (or Younger) by the Start date of the Program, But I am Very Hardworking and/or Managed to Skip a Grade. Are You Willing to Make an Exception?
- I will Still be 15 Years Old (or Younger) by the Start Date of the Program, But I am Very Hardworking and/or I am a Rising Junior/Senior in my Country. Are You Willing to Make an Exception?
- I will Finish 9th Grade by the Beginning of Summer. May I Participate in the Pre-College Scholars Program?
Academics and Coursework
- When Are Classes Offered in the Summer?
- When does the Pre-College Scholars Program Fill up?
- There are Many Courses to Choose from! Any Recommendations?
- How Will I Access my Courses?
- What if My Class is Canceled?
- How Do I Determine the Unit Value of a Course?
Parents and Legal Guardians
- Is there an Application Fee to the Program?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Course Description or Syllabus?
- What are the Important Considerations when Choosing a Course?
- What Steps Should I Take if I am Listing/Relying on a Legal Guardian to Complete my Application to the Program?
- What are the Application Deadlines?
- My Student will not have Completed Two Years of High School before the Start of the Program. May They Participate in the Pre-College Program?
Admissions and Enrollment
- What Should I Know about the Pre-College Scholars Residential Track?
- Course Enrollment, Tuition and Fee Payment: What to Expect?
- What to Expect During the Application Process?
- What Should I Keep in Mind before Submitting My Application?
- Am I A UC Berkeley Student If I Enroll In Berkeley Summer Sessions?
- I Live Outside the U.S. May I Enroll in the Pre-College Scholars: Residential Track?
Services and Resources
- What is the Disabled Students' Program (DSP)?
- What are the Library Services?
- What is Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)?
- What is the Student Learning Center (SLC)?
- What is the Gender Equity Resource Center?
- What is the SLC Language Exchange Program?
Orientation and Activities
International Applicants and Students
- What are the Deadlines to Apply for my Visa?
- Can I Waive the English Proficiency Requirement When Applying to the Program?
- Do You Have an English Language Requirement?
- Do All International Students Need to Submit an English Language Proof?
- Can I Still Attend the Program Even if I don't Meet the English Language Requirement?