Admissions and Enrollment
- What if I Skipped Grades in Light of Special Academic or Personal Reasons?
- What if I Switched Schools or Took Time from School for Personal or Health Related-Reasons Causing an Incomplete Academic Record?
- What Steps Should I Take if I am Listing/Relying on a Legal Guardian to Complete my Application to the Program?
- What if my Academic Record Shows no Overall GPA or my Grades are not Calculated?
- What if I am Unable to Submit my Official/Unofficial Transcripts in Light of the Pandemic’s Impact on my School’s Operations or Ability to Produce my Academic Records?
- What if my Academic Records are Incomplete Due to the Disruption Caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What if my Grades/GPA Have Been Impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Is there an Application Fee to the Program?
- What are the Application Deadlines?
- I Live Outside the U.S. May I Enroll in the Pre-College Scholars: Non-Credit Track?
- What to Expect During the Application Process?
- Course Enrollment, Tuition and Fee Payment: What to Expect?
- Where Can I Find Live and Recorded Information Sessions for Prospective Students?
- Will Participation in the Pre-College Scholars Program Give Me an Advantage When Applying to UC Berkeley?
- What Important Considerations Should I Keep in Mind when Completing the Program Application?